Infrared Thermal Imaging
What is Thermal Imaging?
Thermal imaging is a valuable diagnostic tool for predictive maintenance. By detecting anomalies invisible to the naked eye, thermography allows corrective actions to be taken before electrical, mechanical, process equipment or roofing systems fail.
The Preferred Process
We offer the latest infrared technology and training for the most accurate results. Surveys may include some of the following services.
- Survey the facility to determine all factors that may affect long-term performance, such as building construction, deck type, roof traffic, height, slope, chemical exposure, budget and moisture.
- Evaluate the project carefully and offer a competitive, formal estimate.
- Consult with involved personnel to determine your specific needs and requirements.
- Conduct “pre-job meetings” to ensure our production personnel are fully aware of the specifications, expectations, safety and personal requirements of each customer.
- Project follow-up to ensure every aspect of quality, design and performance have been met.